Sunday, January 3, 2010

To-Do/Achieve List 2010

In no particular order…

 

Travels / Outdoor Adventures

  • Ensure that company’s plan to have the annual trip in Vietnam be a reality.
  • Head down to Melaka for makan trip, minus the drama (see HERE).
  • Conquer Mount Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. And prob check out the world-class White Water Rafting at Padas too. Throw in Sabah Islands Hopping too if possible.
  • Leave footprints in Johor. Believe it or not, I have yet to explore Johor… (-_-“). Then again, I have not really checked out Perlis or Pahang either.
  • Make a trip to Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary. Mission to go there failed miserably in 2009!
  • Try out paintball. Yes, of all extreme / outdoor adventures, I have yet to try pain(t)ball.
  • If my budget allows, an overseas trip – HK? Bali? Philippines? Or maybe to Krabi again?

Career-Wise

  • Be an expert in all things proteomics.
  • Great time & task management.
  • Ensure continuous great relationship with all colleagues.
  • Be a valuable asset to the growth and development of the company and to fellow colleagues.

Well-Being

  • Think happy, be happy, even when I feel like ‘killing myself’!
  • Procrastinate less, strive and move forward with life at all times.
  • Maintain a good exercise regime. Probably should really take up kickboxing (or other martial arts) classes if I can afford the monthly fees.
  • Start the habit of going for annual check-up. *I’m so gonna need some ‘pushin’ to do this*
  • Sleep early – bound to fail miserably many times.
  • Eat right – losing my appetite anyway nowadays so, should be possible to not overeat all thetime.
  • Pamper myself with me-time that does not necessarily equals to over-thinking ‘coz that could be torturous. Probably with spas, long baths or etc. But that usually means extra expenditure. Doomed!
  • Do more charity. Am calculating to see if I could sponsor a child for long term. Else, I’ll stick to my random work of volunteering till I can provide/support better.

…. to be updated.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.