Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Graduation Ceremony

Just a photo entry!
And details of the event I wanna pen down!

IMG_3009

Click on the picture above for the link to my
CONVO PHOTO ALBUM @ FACEBOOK

 

Date: 18.07.2009
Time: 9am – 1pm
Venue: Dewan DeSTAR, UCSI University South Wing KL Campus (Main Campus)
Family & Friends Who Were There: Mom, Dad, Godfather, Vien, Suan, Wai Yip, OJA (also saw  Kelvin Kuan, Wei Hao, Sing Loong)

OTHER NOTES/MESSAGES:

  • Spent a whopping RM 170.00 on convo-related items.
  • The breakdown:
    • RM 150.00 –> 5 pcs of photos (of various sizes), 4 wooden photo frames, 1 Photo CD, 1 Video DVD
    • RM 20.00 –> 5 pcs of other 5R photos taken by the official photographers from FOTO PRIME during various moments of the graduation ceremony.
  • Aiyak, once in a while, I’ll comfort myself with the reason that, it’s a once-in-a-lifetime thingy, unless I decided to proceed with further studies and actually complete it (^_^).
  • Ooo, i wanna give a shout out to my fellow old friends whom I’ve known before UCSI, that graduated in the same ceremony. The peeps are Lim Mun Kit, Ezra Wong, Gan Kar Hui, Lee Mun Fai! CONGRATULATIONS!
  • To all my fellow coursemates, seniors, juniors, lecturers, tutors, lab techs/asst: THANK U ALL FOR HELPING ME IN THE PROCESS OF MAKING THIS – GRADUATING WITH A B.SC, HAPPENS.
  • Thanks to everyone who came, who wished, who left me well-wishing notes, LOVE YA ALL!

0 comments: