Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Google Chrome

Google has launched its very own browser...


GOOGLE CHROME

Click on the picture below to be directed to the Download Page


I've tested it out. The simple and minimal design make web surfing less complicating. Definitely prefer Chrome over IE 7. But at the moment, Mozilla Firefox still tops my list because it's compatible with almost any kind websites. With Chrome, i have some trouble updating my blog @ Blogspot but i'm sure minor probs like these will be ironed out pretty soon. Other than compatibility problems, Chrome's got my approval. Do go test it. Who knows... it may fit your surfing needs best!

9 comments:

Simon Seow said...

My company don't allow to Chrome because of security reason.

Mayz said...

aiiks... what kinda security threats it poses??

andrew said...

Mayz said...
haha... yeah, it's a pretty nice pair. considering a guy chose it for us employees!

July 17, 2008 12:16 AM


Yeah, nice to meet you.

Anonymous said...

i still prefer opera =)

zi

Mayz said...

Zi: I have yet to try Opera! Will give it a go soon :)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, Opera is like drugs. Once you use it... you get addicted.

Fast, superb usability, light. Chrome's only advantage to Opera is a faster Java engine & task manager for each tab.

I have an article somewhere in my blog about Opera.

Mayz said...

yuanwu: yeah, i actually read that post of yours and tried out quite a number of ur 'recommended tools/softwares/etc'! Still working my way down the list ;)

Anonymous said...

You could've just left a comment on the original post......

andrew said...

The comment you posted on the shoutout box isn't my blog. It's a collective blog by a sneaker movement.

My personal blog is stated under my blogger profile.

And no, I don't base in Curve's outlet. Curve is where the office is.