Thursday, July 10, 2008

No Limits

* i missed KLPac's Air Con [read article HERE] last weekend *
* not gonna give this a miss *


.:: The Details ::.
11th July
8.30pm / 2030 hours
Plenary Hall, KL Convention Centre

.:: Starring ::.
My dear friend, JENHAN ....


and others like KK Wong (of 988 & Rose, Rose I Love You fame), Joanna Bessey (Kopitiam), Gloria Ting (Miss Malaysia/World 2004) and many more.

*directed by Low Ngai Yuen*

.:: How To Get Your FREE Tickets ::.
Go to http://www.accord.com.my/

Click on the image that says "... specially-designed personality test and stand a chance to receive exclusive tickets to watch 'No Limits'..."

It will bring you to the following page after u click on "skip"

Follow the instructions from there and hope that the tickets are still available!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I know what time the show will end, cos' I need to catch a train back to Seremban. Thanks.