Thursday, April 8, 2010

2 Doctors A-Day…

Makes me weary and feel even sicker.

 

First Visit

Mediviron Clinic, Kuchai Lama

9.30am – 10.45am

Such a long queue… I think the Dr was busy performing/accessing full body check-up for several patients before me. Need to take blood and urine I guess.

Finally my turn, I was in and out in less than 5 minutes.

My diagnosis: Clear swelling on the inner left cheek/gum/jaw. If pain doesn’t fade, probably need to check with X-ray.

What happened: I got hit by a racquet during my weekly dose of badminton, my fave sport. Pain worsen by the day. But nothing biggy la I guess :) Just hope I don’t develop phobia playing badminton!

Medication: Anti-swelling pills & painkillers.

 

Second Visit

Clinic Ng, SS2, Petaling Jaya

1.30 pm or 2.00pm?? Accompanied by my dear colleague May Foong

What the crap?? Don’t know what’s in my lunch… I ordered Belacan Fried Rice, which I’ve tried before, in a restaurant I visit  countless times since I started work.

Next thing I know, almost immediately after I finish my lunch, I felt a somewhat swollen / numb sensation on the right cheek-eye area. I asked my fellow colleague Icephy if my eyes are swollen… she was shocked at the sight.

swollen

This is at the slightly healed stage…

 

At that point, I knew exactly what happened = Allergic reaction… ONCE MORE! Gosh.. getting so immune already. Hmm…

Headed to the nearest clinic for my anti-inflammation jab. Got another 2 pack of medication as well.

A total of four bags of medicine in a day! (-_-“)

Cost me RM 47. Hopefully can claim! Haha.

0 comments: