Friday, December 25, 2009

Still Alive

Christmas 2009,
marks the 12th year I survived a horrible car crash (Xmas ‘97).

 

I am thankful that my life was spared on that very day. And for that, one of my resolutions for 2010 is to live my life to the fullest (if I have not already).

 

Details of the Accident

Date: 25.12.1997
Location: A crossroad @ Happy Garden near Jln Jiran (a traffic light has since been installed).
Car: Kancil, EZ850, Bunga Raya Red.

image

 Not my actual car, but similar enough.

 

In the Car: Sis + Bro + Me.

Got Hit by: White Proton Saga that was speeding on a straight road, Red Kancil was attempting to turn right at the crossroad.

The Result: Kancil got hit at high speed, front passenger side (specifically, on my side), Kancil ended up lying on its right side (think turtle lying on its side, if that’s even possible, instead of totally ‘terbalik’).

Injuries: Surprisingly, and thankfully, ZERO injuries. Only shock and trauma.

Consequence: Afraid and had bouts of anxiety attack whenever am attempting to cross roads, for a year or two after the incident. Am ‘cured’ for a while now so that’s good :0)

1 comments:

Himmat Singh said...

Wow.
The most important thing is that YOU survived.
So, make the most out of life since you had a close brush with the end.