Monday, July 28, 2008

Entertainment Sacrifice

I just gave up the chance to watch Chelsea footballers in training, LIVE at the Shah Alam Stadium today @ 6.30pm.




Go ahead, call me stupid / silly / whatever! It's a 'sacrifice' i have to make for i'm feeling guilty just at the thought of spending 2-3 hours, doing what may be a once-in-a-lifetime chance to get up close and personal (MAYBE) with the English players, when i'm not done with my University work (and the fact that i've overspent this month... mainly on my pup). Anyway, thanks Andrew for inviting me in the first place.



On another note
, Shorty (unofficial, more respectable name: Casper), my pup gone for his 1st grooming session at Kuan Pet Salon in Kuchai Lama and it cost me a whopping RM 25 for that 1 hour-ish session. (note: the price is considerably very much appropriate and affordable compared to many petshops out there) Crap... I, myself have not gone for a manicure and pedicure! But what to do, i want my puppy looking clean and handsome! But guess what, from this cute but still very macho looking puppy....


It is now looking like this!


Notice the ribbon they put on HIM! It is now a SHIM (she + him), albeit only temporary.

p/s: Any tips/advice on removal of tear-stains??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute dog... I think both Casper AND Shorty are respectable names... haha..

wEtwEtwAtEr said...

Hey!

Casper looks real good(Maltese is it?)! Anyway, for tear stains, check out www.healthandshine.com this is a supplement that is fed to the dog to remove the tear stains from inside out.

It is available in most pet shops in the klang valley. Let me know if you cant find any and I'll try get my hands on one for you.

Regards,
Kelvin.

Also, join us in www.homeapet.com A pets forum for all!