Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's



Great Sand Art - Love 2008! Enjoy (^_^)



Remember the Casper movie starring Devon Sawa & Christina Ricci when they were still teens? Or Tweens? Ahhh... The ending so sweet!



Happy Valentine's to all my beloved ones out there! Everyone that i've met! Aiya, any Tom, Dick or Harry out there la. Hehehe... Hugs & Kisses to all of you! XOXO! Enjoy your day... hope it's sweet and memorable!

To the single ones out there.... Don't fret! Enjoy singlehood while you can 'coz seriously, it's not all that bad! In fact, it's pretty GREAT! We can even join JJ & Rudy of Hitz.fm Morning Crew fame on celebrating their version of Valentine's Day - the S.A.D (Single Awareness Day)! K la... don't say i'm saying this simply because i belong to this group too...

Hmm... This Valentine... Instead of just sending out my love to my friends, i would also like to dedicate this special day to my dearest Papa! This may came as a surprise to many but i've decided to 'let it out of my chest'... little by little. My dad's not well and i pray with all my heart (pls put my Dad in your prayers too) that great life goes on for him and that he'll feel better soon! What illness? Hmm... don't ask me now. Eventually i'll tell... so just give me time. Thank you. To those who already knew about this... thanks for your constant support and encouragement. And i appreciate you keeping it to yourself thus far... You know who you are... Thanks a ton! Super duper Valentine's Day to ya all!

0 comments: