Friday, May 27, 2011

I Miss My Pa

Past few days... memories of Pa lingers.. more vividly than ever... Can't believe it has been a little over 6 months...

* I see his face
* I hear his voice (always stern but caring tone)
* I miss him waiting for me to come home late at night (esp when I'm returning from overseas / outstation biz trip)
* I even hear (in my head) and miss his scoldings or nagging (read concerns)...

Was going through the SMSs sent by me to Pa on my good old Sony Ericsson phone, usually to inform him of my whereabouts...

Though he hardly replies (coz me parents don't really know how to text but stick to good-old, phone is for calling principles), I know he reads them and take note.

God, I really couldn't  fathom why you take my Mr DIY & Always-Dependable Pa away from us so soon...
It was his time to retire, rest and relax but he hardly got the chance...
I wished you would give him more time...And I wished for many things more...
Then again, I will never know (and sometimes totally don't understand) what You had planned ahead for us...

... I just Miss my Pa...

0 comments: