Thursday, February 3, 2011

Care

Care...
I have loads of them...
But probably sometimes, I don't know what to do with them, or how to put it across... properly

When I care about something or someone, I get focused, probably too focused sometimes...
Hmm... To a point I probably become possessive (no, not obsessive)... Most of the time, this will only be misunderstood

Things, people... sad but true, they do come and go...
They can come and leave anytime, yes, even against my will
After all, I'm not irreplaceable...
And probably have already been replaced...

Learning to let go has been my biggest challenge
Especially when I know I have put in so much
Never should I expect any returns I guess... Not anymore
We can only be as sincere as possible... And I shall and will

It's time to let it all go
Don't assume, don't expect (I'll try)
Don't think because it was once like this, it will be like that forever
Things change, people change
And I'll have no control whatsoever

It's time to refocus on myself...
It's time to love myself first...
It's time to take care of MYSELF again...
This, I can control... I just need to put my mind to it...

Body's shutting down...
Every aspect - physically, mentally, emotionally
The signs and symptoms are there...
It's scary!

I shall save it... before it's too late... and I will :)
And this shall be the best (if not one of them) gift to myself, this 2011 / CNY!

0 comments: