Thursday, October 8, 2009

Never Mattered

Have you ever wondered...

  • why some people had it easy, and others had it difficult?
  • why some people seem to have it all, and others have none?
  • why some people take things for granted, while those who actually cared, were never even given the chance to care?
  • why some people have all the answers, while others have to keep playing the guessing game?
  • why you can be so important to some, but never crossed the mind of others?

I guess the answer to these questions... more or less, points to... He/She/I Never Mattered To Me/You, whichever applicable.

When you're at this stage of thinking... does... should one still hope?
I guess not. Save yourself some hurt 'coz it will probably be never heard, never known, never mattered.

This post sat in the draft folder for more than a week...
Been contemplating whether to post it or not...
For some, the title of the post may even be familiar 'coz I used it in MSN before...
Was planning to post it this weekend (scheduled post)... 10/10/2009 for some significance only I know of...
But guess the time is now appropriate...

LIFE GOES ON!

p/s: loved the last line... never heard, never known, never mattered. Macam some lyrics... Guess I was influenced by Backstreet Boys' Never Gone?? Aiyo, what am I crapping?

0 comments: