Saturday, June 14, 2008

“Roaring My Way to Nuffnang Wild ‘Live’ Blogging”

Ok,... more like 'Panda'i-ng My Way to Wild "Live" Blogging 'coz my choice of animal can't actually 'roar! Anyway...

I've been so busy...

Initially, i wasn't even considering to attempt this blog post... 'coz,

  • I'm not 100% sure if i could even attend it due to my other commitments.
  • I don't know the place... (yes, i know, i should not call myself a KL-ites or city girl when i don't even know where Modesto's/Rain, Desa Sri Hartamas... the venue of the gathering).
  • Would i feel left out there? 'Coz after all, i'm quite the silent blogger compared to many famous bloggers out there (-_-)
But i have decided, I WILL TRY MY BEST to secure myself an invite to Nuffnang's Latest Mass Bloggers Gathering... the very much anticipated Wild "Live" Blogging, powered by Maxis Broadband!

So, let's do a run through... What do i need to do?
  1. Post a drawing or a picture of any animal of your liking on your blog.
  2. Link to the Nuffnang Wild "Live" Blogging page.
  3. Free to draw or use a picture of any type of animals, or even use your photoshop skills to “cut and paste” things into a picture. Captions are allowed in the picture; ie. Zebra can have a talk bubble. Picture should be accompanied by some explanation to describe the picture.
So... here's the product!


I loveee Pandas! I wonder if i'll ever get the chance to see a real Panda! Pics just ain't enough for me! Sooooo cute... It's very sleepy-looking.. yet, u'll go 'aww' just looking at this pic!

You know wat? I'm gonna do more than post just ONE picture of one of my fave animal!

Lovely!!

I wanna cuddle and bottle-feed them too!

There you go! My not-so-creative post! (-_-)

Now, if i do secure myself an invite... what am i going to wear there le? It's an animal-themed event. Aiyoyo... *scratches head*

If i were to dress up like panda? Firstly, i'll need lotsa of BLACK EYELINER AND BLACK EYE SHADOWS! And paint it all over my eye lid and contour area... ala Jared Leto of 30 Seconds to Mars fame!

Just apply 10x thicker and cover more surface area!

Before that, of course, i would either have to paint my face entirely white ala Chinese Opera actors / Japanese Geishas.... or get myself a white mask like the one shown below!

Less hassle (^_^)

As for my panda-like garments... guess an all-white apparels with some black-painted area on the neck-collar-&-limbs area will do. Who knows? I might event get my aunt (a tailor) to personally make me one tailored as such *thinking creative*!

If all fails, i can alwiz turned up in some animal-print T-shirt (which is of highest probability, unfortunately!).

WISH ME LUCK... HOPE I'LL GET THE INVITE SO THAT I CAN JOIN SOME OF MY MBSian BLOGGER FRIENDS THERE NAMELY kennychoo, kevintan, kelvinkuankahmun and andrewwong (if they too secured invites)

2 comments:

Kenny Choo said...

Panda very cute! Dress up as kung fu panda! haha

hopefully we all can get the invites la

jack said...

hope u get invited.. here is the map to help out..

google map
http://tinyurl.com/6jdm4k

wikimapia
http://tinyurl.com/5hwzxc