Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Iron Man - Must Watch

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, babies and elephant...

IRON MAN is a MUST-WATCH

[Official Site: http://ironmanmovie.marvel.com/]
Starring Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark & Iron Man, Terrence Howard as Lt. Colonel Rhodes & Gywneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts.




Iron Man's Trailer


Opens on May 2nd??? I don't know about US... but it's ALREADY OUT IN MALAYSIA and I WATCHED IT TODAY! So, make sure you be part of "Be the firsts in the world to watch"!

As usual, when it comes to comic-comes-to-life kind of movies, i usually go watch without much expectations. Why? It's better that way (^_^)

Iron Man (directed by actor-director Jon Favreau, he appeared on F.R.I.E.N.D.S before) seriously blew me off. I screamed, i shrieked, i got shocked / startled, i got all the i-wannabe-a-superhero-too kinda feeling. Hahaha. Not to mention, the comedic values are thumbs-up too! If only i have those kinda technologies esp. the robots to help / serve me. You just gotta love Dummy, Butterfingers and Jarvis... Watch it and you'll get what i mean.

Fast, go watch now! Book your tickets, buy you tickets, GO GO GO!

0 comments: