Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Resolutions

I missed the chance to post my resolutions for the New Year... so well, guess I'll do it now since the Lunar New Year is just 2 days away! GONG XI FA CAI to everyone out there! May this new year brings you all good things life can bring!


Resolution

Definition (according to WordReference.com) :
A decision to do something or behave in a certain manner

This 2008, i hope, i resolute, to do the following... in no particular order of preferences.
  1. Spend more precious time with family + relatives.
  2. Exercise more - have a regular regime.
  3. Have an earlier bedtime - less staying up till the wee hours of the morning.
  4. Practice healthier lifestyle habits - eating, thinking, actions.
  5. Be even more patient... esp with people / things that are beyond my control.
  6. Worry less.
  7. Gain more travelling and outdoor adventure experience.
  8. Procrastinate less.
  9. Graduate (obtain my degree) before end of the year... and hopefully, with flying colours.
  10. Learn how to say 'no'.
  11. Be more frank or open with my thoughts, feelings, opinion. (But then... oversharing isn't my style).
  12. Be / stay happy.

0 comments: